Welcome to Miss Globe United States!
Miss Globe United States is a yearly pageant-style modeling competition held by Haggerty & Associates management group. A departure from the traditional beauty queen pageants, like Miss Universe or Miss World, Miss Globe (United States) has its sights firmly set on superstars; film stars, pop icons, spokesmodels, and supermodels. With its unique concept of discovering and nurturing talented women to become future stars in the global entertainment industry, it has launched the careers of its notable winners throughout the world. Miss Globe United States has no height or weight requirements. We welcome all women between the casting ages of 18 to 29 to enter.
Key Features of the Miss Globe United States Competition
- There are no height or weight requirements.
- Winner is awarded based on point value and not "ballot" or comparison judging.
- Outstanding prize package includes an all-expense paid trip to the World Finals, wardrobe sponsorship, national costume, and international level training.
- Scores and overall ranking are available to each state winner after the pageant.
- International prize package is estimated valued at over $50,000.00.
Haggerty and Associates (H&A) is the parent company to Winners Circle Productions. Established in 1989, H&A has produced national and international titleholders in every pageant system. Since 2005, Haggerty Productions has worked on behalf of national pageant systems as a titleholder consultant, advisor, and/or production manager. Haggerty & Associates owns the license for Miss Globe United States. Haggerty and Associates has the authority to select the winner(s) to represent the United States at the World Finals for Miss Globe.