Welcome to Miss Globe United States! & Miss Teen Globe United States
Miss Globe United States & Miss Teen Globe United States are a yearly pageant-style modeling competition held by Haggerty & Associates management group. A departure from the traditional beauty queen pageants, like Miss Universe or Miss World, Miss Globe (United States) has its sights firmly set on superstars; film stars, pop icons, spokesmodels, and supermodels. With its unique concept of discovering and nurturing talented women to become future stars in the global entertainment industry, it has launched the careers of its notable winners throughout the world. Miss Globe United States has no height or weight requirements.
Key Features of the Miss Globe United States Competition
- There are no height or weight requirements.
- Winner is awarded based on point value and not "ballot" or comparison judging.
- Outstanding prize package includes an all-expense paid trip to the World Finals, wardrobe sponsorship, national costume, and international level training.
- Scores and overall ranking are available to each state winner after the pageant.
- International prize package is estimated valued at over $50,000.00.
To become MISS TEEN GLOBE UNITED STATES you must be between the ages of 13 to 18, single, without child to enter. To become MISS GLOBE UNITED STATES you must be between the ages of 18 to 30, single, without child.